I Love P.A.

P.A. is the best place in the world!It's beautiful and lush and green in the Spring and Summer and snowy,white and beautiful in the Winter.But I like fall the best because it's my birthday season.I love how all the green,orange and red leaves fall onto the ground. And I also love my big,brick school called Howard Gardner school for Discovery. And I also love this lush,green park called Nay Aug Park. And I also love were I live. It's tall,big,old and very very nice. It's the best house ever. And I have very friendly neighbors. And one of my classmates named Jonah lives in my neighborhood. And my first and second grade teacher lives a 15 minuite walk from my house. Her house is very nice and cozy. I love my life in P.A.

2 comments:

Miss Anki said...

I really like PA too. This part of the state reminds us a lot of Sweden so it was easy to feel at home when we moved here. I'm happy to hear you like your school too. It is a very nice school I think too!

You have a really nice way of using the words when you tell your stories. I especially like your use of adjectives when you describe things. It makes the post interesting and colorful.

Lucky you who have a class mate so close to your house. Do you play a lot together when you're home?

I'm looking forward to your next posting on the blog.

Have a wonderful weekend!

intermediates said...

do you like poems?
Jonah