Seahorse





My mom's friend gave me the seahorse. I shared it with the class. The seahorse died from not being in the water. The seahorse is cool because when it was alive you can see how they swim and what they eat. When I got it my mom was so happy to have a seahorse in my family. My sister was great with me. When I was eating dinner the cat moved the seahorse over. All the time my dog will stare at it. The seahorse is by my fish. My fish is happy to have a friend like a seahorse. My fish had nothing before the seahorse was home. My Mom was amazed by my fish having fun. It is funny to watch my fish swim around in a line. I love when my mom is like "where is the seahorse?" I love it so much that it goes every where.When I was at home I wanted to put it in the water. My sister was great holding it.
Rachel

1 comment:

Miss Anki said...

Thanks for sharing about your seahorse, both in class and on the blog. It's very cute! Funny that all your other animals like the seahorse too. Let's hope the cat won't grab it and play with it since it might brake then.

What do you think would happen if you put it back in the water?