The Adventure At Elk Moutin
The other day was ski day. I went with my uncle Teddy. I got there at 9:00 and I saw my friends Nick and Matt in the parking lot. I rolled down the window and said "hi guys whats up", and they said scary! It was funny. After that I met my friend Claire. We all went up to Tunkhannock it was me and Nicks first time. It took us 45minuts to get down one time, me Nick and Matt fell every 5 seconds. After we got down Claire went straight and I followed my friend James and my cousin Nick followed me. I fell in the woods. Nick tried to pull me out but he couldn't until he took off his skies. He pulled me up. I took my snowboard off. After I got my board off I went to the lodge. At the end of the day Claire and Nick had a race. Claire is on the Elk ski race so to make it fair Claire took off one ski, but Claire still won. I had a fun ski day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, what a day you had. I'm glad you got some help to get out of the forest.
It's fun to ski and snowboard but you have to be careful were you're going so you don't end up hurting yourself.
Glad you wanted to share about your skiday!
Post a Comment