THE PUMPKINS ALIVE!!!!!!

I was the last pumpkin in the patch. I started growing vines for legs and arms and thorns for fingers and toes. And then one day......I broke free! I roamed the world looking for a home.But when anybody saw me they screamed and ran away before I could ask them to take care of me!!I mean haven't you ever seen a walking,talking pumpkin before? Eventually I went back to the farmyard,and the farmer mistook me for harvest! He made pumpkin pie! But I faked him out! I put a real pumpkin in the oven and ran away! When I went rotten my magical seeds stayed in the soil all through the winter, and the process started all over again.

1 comment:

Miss Anki said...

haha, what a funny little story. That was a very lucky little pumpkin. Magical and all...

I wonder who wrote this? Boy or girl? I think I know. This story was written a while back, right?

Have a great summer whoever it was!
/Anki