Have a wonderful summer!

I just wanted to come in here and say hello and wish you all a great summer! And good luck for next school year. We are moving back to Sweden in August, as you all probably know. We are looking forward to being closer to our families of course but I will miss you guys at the Howard Gardner School. I hope we can stay in touch so I know what you're up to. I really hope that those of you who will still be in the Intermediate Class keep this blog alive and running in the future.

To those of you who are moving up to the Upper Class - Good luck, and enjoy! You are all ready to go to the next level, I know that. And even if you don't have a blog there (or maybe you will start one?) I hope I will be updated on how you are doing in one way or the other. Give all my best to the sixth graders too!

Alright, I'm going to stop now. Just wanted to say good bye, and good luck to you, and now I'm sitting here with a tear in the corner of my eye. I will miss you all a lot! I'm so glad I got to know you and got to be a teacher in you class. You are wonderful students and I'm sure you're going to be wonderful adults.
All the best to you all!

Keep in touch, and Take care!

lots of hugs,
Anki

And to all of the parents - Take good care of these wonderful little persons! They are a great bunch and I think you have done a great job in raising them. Thank you for letting me be a part of their lives for a little while! It's been a pleasure working with them and with you! Have a great summer!

No comments: