The Blaster 3000 Goes Coocoo. by Katie .Kpt 1a2.

One day a mad scientist well he was'nt really that mad created a robot called the blaster 3000.
It was made to serve kids. One day a kid baught one, the onley kid that did'nt have one yet but
this one looked different somehow it seemed as friendly looking as his friends ones. When
he brought it home, it was already programmed to like him. "Hello Danny" it said. "Can
I come to school with you, and by the way what is my name"? "I thought you came with name but I"ll call you Peter. Peter and Danny went to school. "Hey Danny I see you've got a robot like
us". Said Daisy Danny's friend. Then it happened, George,Samantha, and Gemima appeared.
They had the worlds creapiest blaster 3000s." So look the wimps got em selfes a wimpey robot"!
Said George the leader, just then Danny's robot showed its true height of a decent 8 feet tall.
Danny jumped on his robot for a long trip. His friends did the same." Appearently we're not
gettin school today". Then to Danny's horror they were right, the bullies robots grew to 8
ft tall to! "ELIMINATE ELIMINATE WEOOO WEOOO". Said the bullies robot. "I think
our robots are goin nuts we programmed em to tough"! Said George. "I don't want to kill
I just wanna hurt. This is going to far ,hang on I think were starting to fly"! "Run, were gaining on you and for once I don't want to"!

[ setting antarctica] ppp penggguinnss said Samanthha
penguins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????
said everyone. ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo now what?
Gee I don't know maby our evil robots lost batterie nope they did'nt 500,000,000,000,000,000,00 hours later .............................................................................................................................................
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPOOOOOWWW!!
?! whats that??????????????????????? " hhhheeeeyyy tttthhhiiiiss iiisss iiinnn sssllloooww
mmmoootttiiiooonn"............ "Oh shut up you idiot your walking slowly ,we're 17 feet ahead of you"! nnnooo llookk aaattt mmmyyy rrrooobbbooottt iiitttsss iiinnn ssslllooowww mmmoootttiiiooonnn tttooo... wha"? I said my robots in slow motion did'nt ya hear that wapow? (The two say at the same time) WAPOW OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hohoho its Santa! No wait its almost like.................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH he's crashin into us!! blacks out...........................................................................................

to be continued dant dant daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

1 comment:

intermediates said...

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by katrina