If I were one inch tall... by Katie K.

If I were one inch tall I'd play in all of our book report dioramas. For dinner I would jump on top of my soda or on a marshmallow in my hot chocolate, get a polly pocket glass, and fill the glass with my drink. Then I would eat one Mackaroni & Cheese noodle. On an ailian game I would hang off of the tv cable and watch. It probubly would'nt do any thing interesting since aliens talk like this in the games :if you can read this, you are good.. So it would be really boring. To get places I would ride my cat. He would get a treat after I rode him. Then I would fly on my paper airplaneand land on my dresser. My step father will come in but I will be nowhere in sight. Then I'llfly to his hair and sit there. Then I would jump on his nose so when he tries to get me down he will hit himself. Then I'll get a parachute (tissue and string) and float down the middle of my stairway. I would just be floating along for a while. Eventually I would land in the kitchen. My cat will blow my parachute back up by moving its paw fast of course for that I would give him a cat treat. Then if it was time for school I would fly to school by tying my paper airplane to my moms car shingles. At school I would hang out with the class pets. And I would have a staring contest with Eragon the bearded dragon. I'd sit inside the diorama doing mini work but good luck reading it. So then I'd just fly out the window for recess. Then for lunch, I'd float downstairs on my parachute.

1 comment:

Miss Anki said...

Wonderful fantasy about your day as an "inch person"! How imaginative and thought through.
There are a lot of fun thinks one could do if one was that small. Sitting in the dioramas was a nice idea, considering they were so nicely done. And different!

A cat as your ride seems nice too. Do you have a cat at home?+