my new quads

I picked out a quad on Thursday after school. It is called The Out Law it is so cool it says Out Law on it and it has a skull wearing a cowboy hat like I said it is sooooooo cool. My brother already picked his out before me so his should come in before mine. I picked out a lime green helmet and black gloves an some green goggles. Getting these quads will give me and my family some time to spend together because with my baby sister we never get any time to spend together. I live in the mountains so there are trails to follow so it will be really fun. Oh did i mention that mine goes 90 miles an hour but my very precausious mom won't let me go that fast but i will ask my dad and he will probbaly say I could go that fast. When i found out that my dad was getting me quads i was at toys r us shopping for my brothers birthday with Megan when my mom told me I dropped down on my knees saying thank you a thousand times I was soooooo happy and surprised. Our quads should be coming in very soon I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

intermediates said...

That sounds fun! and it's something you can do year round too. I know you've tried them a few times by now. What do you like best about it?
/Anki