My skating report is about how I, Rachel started. I started when I was 3 years old. I learned to skate at The Ice Box in Scranton. The Ice rink is a basketball court now. I have three books one is about a girl named Emily Hughes, and Super SKATERS world Figure SKATING Stars is about Oksana Baiul, Nicole Bobek,Brian Boitano,Shae Lynn Bourne and Vicetor Kraatz,Isabelle Brasseur and Llotd Eisler,Philippe Candeloro,Lu Chen,Todd Eldredge,Rudy Galindo,Ekaterina Gordeeva and Sergei . My skates are sharp . You can try at the Revolution rink. My sister is still skating. There are spin's like sit spin, camel, two foot spin, one foot spin, layback. Jumps like a wall's jump, axial, lop, split jumps.There are a lot of things you can do on ice skates. The hockey team will never ever stop to let the figure skaters on. The ice skaters have to practice to go to the competitions everywhere. The ice will get very bumpy and they do nothing to the ice. The boss has to tell the zamboni people. They still do nothing about it and they whated to yell at the boss.
THE END
BY
RACHEL
1 comment:
Very nice posting on skating. Just as well done as your presentation on figure skating that you did during the week of the Winter Olymics.
Post a Comment