I first saw Eragon, a k a the Bearded Dragon, in CA. I was looking around and I was about to get a gecko but I heard a tapping and I looked up. I heard that it can wave to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they're awesome and they can dance!!! I even put him in my moms ears, she jumped and Eragon fell into my moms bra! I thought she was dancing. I was going to name him Beyonce but I thought of the movie Eragon and it just clicked. My dogs aren't crazy about him. I am going to have to walk Eragon very very soon :). He is very calm if you put him on your shirt and run around the room he will stay. They eat apples,crickets and pellets. The boys have black spots and the girls have no beard. They get very very big.
The sad thing is they only live for ten years :(
Here is a picture of him:).
By; Alex R.
4 comments:
Great job Alex!
I'm so glad that you wanted to tell us about how you found Eragon. And also, we are very happy that you want to share him with us and let us have him in the classroom. But maybe your mom is kind of happy that he is there though, and not at home. ;)
I would think that 10 years is a very long time to live for a reptile. But I guess, if you take good care of him he will be around for a long time.
Hi Alex! How did you catch Eragon? Or did you buy him in a shop? Does he sometimes escape and hide in your house?
Your teacher Anki told me about the class' blog - it's great!
Hi Petra no Eragon does not hide in my classroom and one more thing I bought him in a shop:)
re
Post a Comment