The Intermediate class room

We do many things in the Intermediate class room. Like Math 2 and Language 2, Handwriting, and Language and Social Studies. Those are just some of the many things we do in the Intermediate class room. Now some of us are entering a Lego contest if any of us win we could get our work in the Everhart Museum!!!!!! How cool could that be !!!!!! I am entering the contest. I am building my stuffed green monkey Sprite. I really hope my Lego monkey wins. Our deadline is December second. I can't wait untill then! But only 5 entries can be accepted from every class. Even if my Lego monkey is accepted I would be soooo happy!!!!!

by B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post about our class room work.
I'm really looking forward to seing all the entries to the Lego-contest. It is so much fun and I'm happy you want to participate in it. Good Luck with your entry! I think it's going to be awesome!!

Intermediates said...

I love the green monkey.It's so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!