Did You Lose Your Jaw And Is It Yours?



My mom found this in the yard.We were playing baseball,I hit a homerun and she almost stepped on it. She said "Megan come here" or something like that. I said "what did you find - a skull?" She said, well I don't know what she said actually.We looked around but we couldn't find anything else :(. We think it's a woodchuck.Did anyone lose their jaw? If you know what it is please comment us.
Megan

4 comments:

Miss Anki said...

Maybe it's a squirrel jaw?

Nice written, and thank you for being the first one out posting something on our school blog.

/Anki

Unknown said...

Maybe it is a boar also could be a pig jaw.

Miss Anki said...

Hmm, I see now that we forgot to mention the size of the jaw. It's about 3 inches (5 cm)long. So maybe you would like to give it another try tdh?

Sorry about the lack of enough information. We learned something though - we have to be more informative in our postings when we ask for your opinions or thoughts on things.

intermediates said...

I found out it was a woodchuck