It's A Book Report
I'm blogging about my book report. The title is Diary of a Whimpy Kid the first book. It was very hard because I did it two days before it was due. I got two pieces of a hanger and beaded them then we had to bend the ends up. I tied the pieces together with string,drew characters and strung them. I also drew the cover of the book and put the title on it and I drew the setting whitch was the school. Finally I did my favorite part which was when Rowley gave Greg a tricycle and Greg didn't know what to do with it but they finally found a game to play. Greg had a football and Rowley rode the tricycle down a hill and Greg had to try to knock him off he kept trying to get him off but he couldn't. After a while he finally got him off. That was my favorite part so far but I think the second book will be a little better. I taped it on the ribbon at the top. You know it was pretty hard because it had to be very balanced so that it wouldn't tip over. There were six characters Manny, Greg, Rowley, Rodrick, Mom and Dad and a few more but those were the main characters. And at the top where I tied it I curled the ends of the ribbon.
It was a fun book report to do.
By Zoe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This was a very nice book report. I like how you described how you made the mobile at the same time as you described the different parts of the book. Also, the colored words looks nice in the posting. Thank you for sharing you learnings and telling us about the book.
I'm looking forward to your next book report!
I think your post is great.By the way I read the same book!! Claire
Post a Comment