Megan's Book Report

My book report was on Puppy Place Bear by Ellen Miles. I got a picture of my neighbor's dog down the street, he's named Cruz. The book was about a Husky and Cruz is a Husky so it just worked:). For my mobile my dad has a lot of wire because he's an electrician and we soldered it to make it stick together. My dog Haley was afraid of the fire that we used so she went on her bed on the floor.(The bed is out of insides because she ripped it all out).Back to the book report they were talking about a sled race and they rode a dog sled and they said Hike,Holt and something else.the characters were Lizzy, Charles, The Bean, Mom, Dad, Fern, Tim Carter, Bear, Cordelia and Dorothy. My favorite part was when they found Bear in the snow pile and I drew Bear in the snow pile, Fern's snow shoe, and Lizzy screming Bear! I also drew a big picture of Bear. I put the names in sleds. I rated this book five stars! That's my book report.

Megan



1 comment:

Miss Anki said...

I like your book report. You did a great job with the mobile and with the poster. I like your description of how you made the mobile, and that you wrote as if you were telling it to me in person. You are very good at writing and telling about things. I'm looking forward to your next posting!