The book I read was Tow Sawyer. The author was Mark Twain. The setting was in a small town in the 1800 hundreds. The characters were Tom, Huck, Becky, Sid, Ben, Aunt Polly, and Mrs. Thatcher. My favorite part was when Tom and Huck discovered the treasure. My picture was Tom white washing the fence. I rate this book 4 1/2 stars.
2 comments:
Jack: This is a nice bookreport. You're telling a little about who is in the book, and about you're favorite part. I liked your book mobile that you used for the presentation. However, I would like to know more about what the book was about. What is Tom Sawyer doing in this book? Maybe you can add some to this post to let us know more of the plot in the book.
I love that book too. Especially when Tom washes the fence. He's a smart guy!
Post a Comment