My Weekend
On my weekend I went to my Dad's house.We had a good time,it was fun.We went to the house and played wii.We played Mario cart it was fun.We love to play wii. I can't wait until my dad gets a new game. I don't now what it is called but I've heard it will be fun. My dad could be at the store. When he is at the store my dad is good at wii. We play it all the time. It is fun. We take it to N.J. It is cool because I play with the dog Haley. She is so cute. She sleeps with me and my sister in my brothers room on the floor and the bed. She will jump on the bed. She will go in her cage. She will get under the blanket when there is a thunder storm. She is very scared but she was with me in the bed. My sister was on the floor. She said she was good down on the floor but she said that what she wanted was her bear. It was from our MOM. I got a little bear from my Dad, it's cute and he is a good picker for kids in stuffy animals. He is good with a lot of things like building a house and a lot more but I don't now any more. But he can't do one thing that adults can't do, he can't do a hand stand and a split. My Mom is good at running. She did track.We had a race - I won! We found a dead rabbit, a coyote ate it. The coyote came out of the woods. It ran as fast as my dog Sam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like you have a good time when you're at your dad's house. The dog seems so cute. What kind of dog is she?
I like Wii too. What is your favorite game? I like Mario Cart, but I can't play it at home because we don't have a Wii.
Thanks for sharing about your weekend!
Post a Comment