MY FIRST SNOWBOARD

My first snowboard. Snowboarding is hard to do,because well if the wind is blowing you could get hurt. Last year my cousin Jamie went up to the Elk mountain and hurt herself really bad and that was her first time up at the mountain that year. Well a day or two ago I got my very own snowboard. It's called Blush. The colors are white, gray, black, pink and purple the bindings are white and my boots are white and pink and that was the time I got my first snowboard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. I am very happy to read about your new snowboard. I know you will have a blast on it up at Elk Mt. Be careful, but most of all have fun!!
Mom

Miss Anki said...

I sure like the colors of you snowboard. I've never tried to snowboard, I think I would just fall if I would try. But I love skiing. Maybe I'll see you up at Elk mountain this winter.

Have fun in the slopes!, but be careful.