The day we saw the new girl, we were in circle. Our teacher Jeri said listen up everyone. There is going to be a new girl in our class. Her name is Amy. She has blond hair and pink streaks. Everyone introduce yourself. Everyone said their name and state. Then we showed her around. And while we were showing her around, I told her tomorrow there is going to be a 3 ft snow storm. I told her tomorrow you should put your snow suit and coat on. Then we did everything and then we did our kaper and I shared my kaper and we went home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
WOW that seems so cool. I hope it snows soon.
K: That is a very nice story and it has great advice for the winter that is now here. isn't it great that the snow finally came. I hope it stays for a while now so we can really get into the Christmas mood. Thank You for sharing your little story. I'm looking forward to reading more posts by you, K.
I really enjoyed your story. Maybe that will happen and your class might get a new girl. your story is very plausible.
Kati you are so very creative! :-)
Post a Comment