On Wednesday, I got home and there was a bite in a tomato. Chocolate wrappers were all over the floor. And Christmas tree ornaments on the floor. It was kind of funny.
On Thursday, it happened again this time it put cocoa powder all over the floor. And it put papers all over the floor. He even ate my mom's vitamin case ,but he spit the vitamins out. So we caught him on my mom's bed. He ran under the bed ,and hid there. My dad caught him in our garbage can. He took him outside on our wall. He died of something toxic to squirrels. Over the weekend no other squirrels came to my house . By Jack
5 comments:
was your mom made
she was mad because we were all hungry when we got home
that sink
Wow, I wouldn't want to have a squirrel in my house I think! Too messy!
Sorry to hear that he ate something that he shouldn't have though. Maybe it was the cocoa?!
block what ever he can get in the house
Post a Comment