Bubba is a Red Eared Slider. I never saw Bubba slide or Lenny, he is a Red Eared Slider too. Lenny is my turtle. I only see Lenny like once every two weeks because he is at my mom's boyfriends house:(. Bubba eats fish, worms if we find one and turtle food. I love just sitting by turtles when they eat and just do anything. My mom's boyfriend talks to Lenny:). I don't know if anybody talks to Bubba. I love turtles and dogs. The one day I told Lenny "some day you will have half land half water". That day already came, I think it wasn't fun for him. It wasn't, he snapped either at Jason or my mom. I wonder what would happen if I brought Lenny into the classroom and put him in the same tank as Bubba? Bubba has two fish in her tank right now. Lenny has nothing in his tank.
By Megan
3 comments:
The story is sooooooooooo cool! I wish I had a turtle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's nice that he talks to Lenny. Maybe some of the kids in our class talks to Bubba too. But at least she can hear us all day long. I mean - we talk A LOT in the classroom!
Did you ever try to put fish in Lenny's tank?
No, but we put a lot of worms in there.
Post a Comment