Over Thanksgiving

On Wednesday, after school I went on the computer. Then we went to Giant then home. At home I watched TV and had dinner. I got ready for bed and called my mom and went to bed. On Thanksgiving I went to my mom's boyfriend's parent's house. There was two kids, a four year old boy Joey and a two year old girl named Ella. I was happy when I got to my grandparent's house. I saw my Aunt Amy and Uncle Shane. I got my uncle's phone number, I also saw Winston, Samson, Lily,Piper,Lola, Justin, and Maxx. I played with my dsi and with the dogs. I went outside with Uncle Shane. We went in the back and Justin ran. We ran after him, well my uncle did, I ran inside and got a flashlight then Lily and Lola were somewhere but they came back to me:).We left after dinner :(. On Friday my cousins came in. Angela,Julia,Sarah, and Stephanie They all slept at my house. Before they came I wasn't at my dad's house I was out shopping! I was with my Mom, Aunt, and Grammy. When I got with my dad we went straight down to my other grandparent's house and played with Angela. Stephanie and I went into the hallway.Then we all went out and played with Julia,then ate. After our feast we went to Nay Aug and saw the lights. Then we went to my house and made mailboxes. We took all the letters from our names and arranged them to funny names somewhat. I also made a mailbox for Haley too. Haley was popular. Then we went to bed. In the morning we played the game cube and had donuts and milk.Then Gramma called and woke dad up:(. Angela and Julia hade another sleelpover. Before the sleepover we went to Nay Aug we saw ten dogs. We ran for a half a hour. The only time we stopped was to see dogs. Then I drank one Snapple in one minute. Then we went to McDade. There.......... there was a eight year old boy yelling at a twelve year old boy. We left McDade and came to the school, then we started a kickball game and me and Angela won. Haley was with us the whole time:). Then we went to our grandparent's house and played with Spunky. Then I played with Julia. Then we all went to Kelly's Pub And Eatery. Then we got ready for bed, we watched Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. Then I went and grabbed Haley and I went to sleep. The next day Angela left :(. Then home and went to sleep. My mom picked me up at my dad's house.Then we went to go grocery shopping. Then we came home and then we decorated the house with Christmas stuff. Then we had dinner. I got ready to go to bed and called my dad and went to bed.

4 comments:

Intermediates said...

Meg your story is very very very very long.




Rachel

Miss Anki said...

Wow, you had a lot of things going on during Thanskgiving. Thanks for sharing this with us.

It sounds like you hvae a lot of fun together with your cousins and all the dogs. I know you love dogs, and I love that you want to tell us about the dogs in your life.

Have a great weekend!

intermediates said...

hi

Intermediates said...

Hi