This Christmas break I had alot of fun. On Christmas morning I woke up at 6:00A.M. because I was not allowed to wake up till 6:00A.M. I opened all of my presents in 5 minutes, I got everything I asked for. I played with all of my gifts all morning long. I ate breakfast at 11:00A.M. I was so hungry after waking up so early. My grandma came over at 1:00P.M. because she went to my cousin's house for breakfast. I got some Pokemon cards from her. Then everybody came for christmas dinner. We all played LEGO Rockband for a long time. Then we played my xbox 360 for a while. After everyone left my dad and I watched our favorite football team, the Chargers vs. Titans. The Chargers won 48 to 7. The next day my cousins from New Jersey and Conneticut came. They got here and my uncle set up my xbox live for me. After dinner we played a game called Risk. And we were up till midnight playing and we still did not finish. The next day we went to lunch and they left but my other cousins did not leave. We met them at my grandpa's house and went on his new quad. We watched football when we got home to my house. On Monday we went to my grandma's house for a little while. Than went home for dinner. On Tuesday my friend Alex came over, we played my xbox 360 for the whole time. We had dinner then he went home. I went on xbox live with my cousin after Alex left. Then on Wednesday I went to my grandma's with my cousin and we went to lunch. Then I went to my friend's house swimming we stay there till 1:00A.M. and watched a guy jump 250 feet over water and he made it. On New Years Day I went to the movies and saw ''The Blind Side''. Then I went to my Grandmas to watch the Rose Bowl. Then I went home to watch the Gator Bowl. The next day I went to get my haircut. On Saturday I went to my Grandma's to sleep over. We watched a movie called Air Bud. The next morning I went to CCD, it was boring. Then I went home and watched football.
By Jack
2 comments:
Wow, you were busy during Christmas.
I'm glad to hear you had such a good time with your family and friends. That's what Christmas is about right? Having a great time!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Why was it borring at CCDs???????????????????
By:Katrina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment