Smelly Old Troll 2

I am 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years old and I live in a new home. It is a hobo's sock. He got a new pet too Barny. He killed his poker friends in war.His ear got infected. A red Helephant attacked the guards in the crown of fire. The troll ran though. The guard was trying to get the troll but they were trapped. He called time out and went to BK. They waited and waited. By the time they noticed it was 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 years later.Alex ran into battle and died in two seconds.His body was thrown off the edge.Matthew was furry.Matthew was 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 years old and Jack was his brother who was 222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222 years old. Tyler died 9 years later.

1 comment:

Miss Anki said...

Interesting story! Amazing how old some characters are. I'm wondering how they all are connected, and it would be nice to know some more about them. maybe I will find out in your next story.