My dog Sam is crazy dog

My dog Sam is crazy He swam after a fish in the pond. Sam is like a good guard dog. I love him. Sam is a chocolate lab. He will jump up on you .You have a new smell to him.Sam is cute. Like - sometimes he will run in a circle in the summer.I train Sam a lot.Sam's real name is Samson.My Mom will help me train Sam. My Dad will help my Mom to help me. My sister will help my Dad help my Mom to help me.Sam will do as we say.




The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


by Rachel

3 comments:

Miss Anki said...

Sam sounds like a very nice and fun dog! Do you like traing him?

Thanks for sharing about you dog.
Have a great weekend!

intermediates said...

I love my story a lot my dog samson.

Intermediates said...

Samson is really heavy.