Smelly Old Troll

A Long time ago there was a smelly troll. He lived in a big sock. He was 100 years old. The troll's name was Darth Vader and had a disturbing face. He went to war when he was 10 years old. His pet Pally died in war. He ran from war before he got killed. Darth Vader got shot in the arm. Santa ran into the war but he fell and could not get up, and when he got up he fell down the mountain. The Ores killed all the troops. The troll tied the two headed dog up. The rope was not strong enough so he broke out. The troll was miles away. Darth Vader ran for one day. Then he fell in a hole that lead to a base. Minotaurs attacked him. When he got out he fell with blood dripping down his face. He put the sword in the guards heart. The two guards fell down dead. He ran and fell in a war field. Ugly red old hags shot him with lollypops. He put a lot of lollypops in his pocket. An apple tree ran him back to the war. Red trees killed the boss. There was the boss dead on the ground. They ran to their hut and got the last resort weapon. Ike, the sword guy came and killed all the bad dudes.

by Nicolas

2 comments:

Intermediates said...

I liked it.

Miss Anki said...

I'm so glad you wanted to write a story on the blog. You did a good job with it! I know that it's a lot of violence in this story and that you like to tell about that sort of stuff. But I know that you also like mythological stories and you remember some of the characters in them. Like the minotaurs and Ores, the two headed dog. You wrote this story in a good way and I look forward to reading more of your stories.