My weekend

On Thursday I went to my friends house on New Years day and eve and it was fun.Mara was a little crazy.I had a lot of crazy stuff.We stayed up until 12.00.The next day Mara and I had a snowball fight.My Dad came to pick me up to go to N.J to see my brothers and my sister.It was a long ride. I fell asleep, it was cold .I ran in the house.My sister ran in too.On Saturday I woke up and ran down the stairs because I smelled food.I wanted to eat my sister Megan's food.I had eggs with toast.My brother Eric was still sleeping.Tim is eating a lot of food.Tim sister Megan will be a little crazy sometimes with her phone.Sunday at 12.00 A.M we left N.J I said bye to everyone.We had to go to the gas station to get food to go back to P.A .My Dad got tired he had to pull over to sleep.When we got home my dad went to sleep he slept for an hour.My sister Becca was annoying.


The
end

By Rachel

2 comments:

Miss Anki said...

Another nice journal entry from you. You seem to hve really busy weekends! This sounds like a nice holiday visit with your family.

What is the best thing your sister cooks for you?

intermediates said...

Rach that story is funny at the end