Saturday I woke and played on Club Penguin until 12:45. Then I went down stairs and played on my xbox 360. Then I played Wii sports resort for a long period of time. Then I had dinner. Then I went back down stairs and played New super mario bros on the Wii. Sunday my brother broke his ankle and I did not do it. He broke it walking home from CCD. Some guy helped him but first a lady helped him up. My mom and I shoveled the snow and put rock salt on the drive way. Then I watched Family Guy and the Cleveland show and The Simpsons.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great weekend, except for your brother breaking his ankle. I know you love playing all kinds of games. Which game is your absolute favorite though?
I hope your brother is feeling better now.
Thanks for sharing this entry in your journal.
Post a Comment