by Cathrine and Gabrielle
One day 200,000 years from now a comet of two elements, water and fire, crashed down over the earth. Out of it came two small crystals who will one day evolve to heros.
[Place: coast of England year 4010.] "Where are we Starfire"?Came a voice. A small girl came out of the comet. "I don't know", Said the girl. All of a sudden a small head popped out of the wreck. A baby dragon! "Wow" I thought. "This doesn't look like the dragon and fairy realm" said the dragon. "I know Water tornado". Said Starfire the fairy. "Well lets unpack" said Starfire. The odd creatures brought out a house! "Now what ,they'll get out a skating rink"? I thought. "Hey Starfire lets take out the skating rink" said Water Tornado."Oh wow" I thought. Should I show myself to them? I thought."Hey whos that kid behind that rock Starfire"? said Water tornado. I ran away. "Whats with her"? said Starfire. Well I'm turning in for the night" They both said at once. "Water tornado wake up"Said Starfire."W-where are we"? Asked Water tornado."I don't know all I remember is going to sleep" said Starfire. (Setting: animal control)." We're in a cage, maybe we can combine our powers to blast outta here" said Starfire. BOOOOOOOM! "O.K we're out" Said Starfire. WEEEEEEEEOWEEEEEO! "The alarms have sounded!" Screamed Water tornado. They ran into a room."Hello lower life forms,as you can see you are in animal control.Give up." "We will not give up. Starfire I'll fly us away" Said Water tornado. She flew out. (setting :Massachussets) "We were lucky that time it almost seems to easy . "Are you sure thats animal control????? What if they want us out ?" Said Starfire. "I know Starfire, Said water tornado. "Water tornado, are you worried?"Asked Starfire. "Well, would you be if you found this?" Water tornado held out a spell book and a paper that read: Kill dragon. Then use the girl as an apprentice and make her do evil deeds. So I'll bring her companion back to life and after that the dragon will turn evil, and either kill the girl or turn her evil. "Lets leave"They both said. (setting: pacific ocean) Water Tornado flew over the pacific. "OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screached Water Tornado. A shark bit her wing. She fell down and nearly would've drowned if she weren't water type. She grabbed Starfire and threw her ashore. "We need help! Star Fire thought. Lets go get help! But where"? "Hello! You two need help?" "Yes"said Star Fire. Water tornado growled a low menacing growl."Do I know you?" she asked. "No you don't know me." "If you need help, get in my truck". "Ok "said Star Fire. "No" said Water Tornado. The strange man gestured for one to come in. "You first WT" said Star Fire. "I gueeeeesss....." said Water Tornado. Water tornado walked in the truck that was beside the man. The truck drove away. "MUAHAHA LOWER LIFE FORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said the man now wearing an animal control uniform. "HELP HELP! Oh wait -I'm a dragon! "BOOM!" Piece of cake. Uh oh, a magic proof cage is falling on me!" Screatched water tornado. $###$%@ Setting :anti hero society Under the city of New York in a castle "??????????????" Water Tornado thought." Puffy clouds, castles high ?! Am I dead and in heaven?" said Water Tornado. OH NO! STARFIRES BEING TURNED EVIL. I HAVE TO STOP HER" said Water Tornado. She flew down from heaven to stop Starfire. No Starfire don't say yes! I'm still half alive and in heaven" "Ok said Starfire. I'll arrest the man."
TO BE CONTINUED.... DAN DAN DAA
[Gabrielle I miss you.]
3 comments:
That is a long story.
What a wonderful story about the two creatures! To me it seems like a kind of Manga story. Telling mixed up with quick dialogue. I like it!
I know you like to write stories and I'm glad you wanted to share this one with us. You and your friend have some great imagination. I hope you get to see her again some time.
I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
thats weird
Post a Comment