my birthday
Today is my birthday. I am hoping for a lot of cake decorating things. I think cake making is sooooooo much fun its my favorite thing to do on a rainy day. I am so excited i can hardly wait for my birthday party. I cant wait to see what i get. I hope I get a itunes card. I want one because my mom gave me her old i pod and I want to put some new songs on it. Hopefully all of my family members will be there like my Aunt Shannon,my Mema,and my Nana and Papa. Well thats all I pretty much have to say about my birthday.
2 comments:
That is sooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your birthday. I know you got some pretty awesome gifts. Like those cake making lessons. What a great gift!
Good luck with your baking.
Post a Comment